Our commitment is to our clients in achieving their green objectives when it comes to their buildings cleaning. We believe that cleaning is not a commodity but an opportunity to provide remarkable service. That’s why we focus on achieving cleaning excellence. In order to put our clients first, we tailor our services based upon each individual client’s needs and offer a green cleaning alternative, using green cleaning solutions, recycling alternatives, plans and overall green objectives.
To help us achieve this, we have a staff of fully trained and experienced management, team leaders, and cleaning professionals, whom are thorough and adaptable. Our Green cleaning crews know that the integrity our company portrays, reflects onto properties we clean. That is why every staff member wears a professional uniform, is background checked and is insured and bonded for your safety and peace of mind.
- Use of Renewable products & resources
- Concentrated organic formulas
- Reduced Packaging
- Use of Biodegradable Products
- HEPA Vacuum cleaners
Tips For Going Green
- More Work Less Energy: Set computers to energy-saving settings and make sure to shut them down when you leave for the day (“standby” settings will continue to draw power even when not in use).
- Digitize: The greenest paper is no paper at all, so keep things digital and dematerialized whenever possible. The more you do online, the less you need paper. Keep files on computers instead of in file cabinets.
- Recycled Paper: Do not be a paper pusher when buying printer paper, look for recycled paper with a high percentage of post-consumer content and the minimum of chlorine bleaching.
- Carpooling: Carpooling reduces the costs involved in car travel by sharing journey expenses such as fuel, tolls, and car rental among the people traveling. Carpooling is also seen as a more environmentally friendly and sustainable way to travel as sharing journeys reduces carbon emissions, traffic on the roads, and the need for parking spaces.
- Lunch Time: Bringing lunch to work in reusable containers is likely the greenest (and healthiest) way to eat at work. Getting delivery and takeout almost inevitably ends with a miniature mountain of packaging waste. But if you do order delivery, join coworkers in placing a large order (more efficient than many separate ones).
Green Cleaning protocols used by our employees
- Pump Sprays Rather Than Aerosol
- Products Shipped in Bulk
- Use of Flat Mopping Technology
We do organic green cleaning commercial & residential janitorial and use green / organic modern techniques and methods of cleaning in Solano County, Alameda County, San Francisco County, San Mateo County, Santa Clara County, Contra Costa County and the Great San Francisco Bay Area since 1979