Commercial buildings, warehouses and offices typically have high traffic areas that are prone to dirt and grit. Dirt and grit can cause scratches and nicks and damage your floors permanently giving your beautiful floor a less-than-professional look.
We will remove your floor’s old wax, sealer and finish, reseal it with a high-quality all in one sealer and finish and buff the surface to a deep shine. This sealer and glossy finish will extend the wear of your floor, reduce scuff marks and scratches and guard against soil penetration and abrasion.
Our superior floor cleaning methods, floor care techniques, and commercial grade floor waxes will exceed your high standards of cleanliness and floor appearance.
FLOOR CLEANING SERVICES:
- Floor Stripping and Waxing
- Floor Cleaning and Sweeping
- Floor Scrubbing and Refinishing
- Floor Polishing
- Floor Buffing/Burnishing
- Floor Restoration
- Stripping and Cleaning Baseboards
- Natural Stone Care
- Floor Maintenance Program
TYPES OF FLOORS SERVICED:
- Oxy Chloride
- Natural Stone
- Vinyl Composite Tile (VCT)
- Luxury Vinyl Tile
5 impeccable qualities of good floor covering:
- Stability. The finish is stable and will not break over time.
- Non yellowing. The finish will not discolor even the lightest color floor.
- High gloss. The finish will have a high gloss after buffing
- Slip resistance. The finish will provide safe footing on all types of flooring.
- Scuff resistance. The finish will allow minimal scuff marks.
- Durability. The finish should not develop traffic lanes easily.
COMMERCIAL BUILDING FLOOR COVERING SERVICES:
Our floor specialist provide warehouse floor cleaning services the five San Francisco Bay Area cities and counties. If you are thinking of having one of our floor maintenance services done, please call us to discuss your project. Our estimators can help you to make a sound, educated decision about your warehouse floor maintenance needs today. We offer the following warehouse floor care services:
We do commercial & residential floor stripping, waxing & sealing in Solano County, Alameda County, San Francisco County, San Mateo County, Santa Clara County, Contra Costa County and the Great San Francisco Bay Area since 1979